Thursday, July 1, 2010
Korea....
So now that we have orders to Korea... in October, I am (or was) totally freaking out!!! I would ask Chad a million questions a day, not sleep at night, because I was thinking of all the things that were going to happen, and so on. Well my hubby, has been super patient with me, and taken care of a lot of things. He talked with Mitchell (a guy who used to work at the 303rd, then went to Korea for 2 years) yesterday for over an hour. He took lots of notes, and put so many of my concerns to rest. I really think everything is going to work out now. I still have one BIG issue that I am stressing (a little less) about, but I think this too is going to work out. One way or another, everything is going to work out for our family, and we will be able to be together, in Korea, traveling the East, with one 2 year old... I am starting to get really excited about all the changes happening! This time next year, I will be in Korea, or maybe somewhere else since its a long weekend, enjoying my life and my family. I can't wait!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment