CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, June 28, 2010

I wish...

Meeting Donal Duck

The Whole Rogers Family!

Ty and Hunter



Father and Son walking into the Ocean for the first time!


So it's been a while since the last post, lots has happened since then!!! We got our assignment, to Korea! We were thinking we were not going to move until January or the end of this year, but that was not the case, we are out of here in October! Chad has to report October 10th, so I will probably go sometime at the end of October or early November. Either way, that is VERY soon, and we have lots to do until then!!! Anyway,

Sometimes I just wish people would keep their mouth's shut or think about what they say before they say it!!! I have LOTS of questions about this move and LOTS of personal things going on that will def play a role in this move, but when people start asking questions and stressing me out about things I can not control and don't have any idea about, I just HATE it!! I am an easily stressed person, and am already having trouble sleeping at night. When people ask and question and I don't know an answer, it just makes it worse. When I know the answers to all your questions, I will let you know about everything! :)

On a positive note, we recently got back from a vacation to Disney World and Cocoa Beach. We had a great time. I think Ty really enjoyed it and I am looking forward to going back when all our kids are older than....5!!! Yep 5! I think that is the golden age for Disney World!

No comments:

Post a Comment