CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, May 15, 2010

School Finally Ending

So in 7.5 days, I will finally be a stay at home mom! I am really looking forward to this, but at the same time a little nervous about the changes that are happening in my life. I have worked since I was in high school. The longest period of time I have not worked was when I was at home on maternity leave. And honestly, I can say I really did enjoy my job this past year. My students were great and made me laugh on a daily basis. I went to graduation last night, and as I was walking out, was thinking, I will probably never see half of these students ever again. For some, a blessing, for others, probably something I will miss. Odessa High school has been a place for friendship, learning, and laughing.

Oh the flip side, I finally get to stay home with Ty.... and hopefully #2 sooner than later! I am so excited to be home with him. I am trying to keep myself busy, and I am sure if won't be hard. With play dates, trips to the pool, Parents Day Out, running the house, and getting the house ready to sell, etc, I think I will find plenty of things to do! On top of all this, we are expecting an assignment in July, and Chad was told moving as early as October! Who knows what will really happen, but it is always a possibility!

I am truly blessed that I am able to stay at home with Ty, and watch him grow up. I have a wonderful husband, who makes enough money to allow me to do this. I am such a lucky and blessed wife and mother.

No comments:

Post a Comment