What a wonderful way to end the week.... Chad got home around 815 last night, after being gone all week, and leaving again in the morning to be gone all weekend, I am exhausted, get up, get ready for work, in Odessa when I get a call from Chad that Ty puked all over his bed and it is all over him. It was pretty disgusting, and I was gagging myself as I was cleaning it up. He seems fine now, playing, babbling, and napping as normal. I am hoping it is just a 24 hour bug, because a few of the kids at Flo's (Ty's babysitter) had it this week. Let's hope so, because I planned on driving up to St. Joe (where Chad is) tomorrow to go to the airshow. If he is fine all day, I think we will head up there, but if we have another episode of "sickness" I will probably be staying home taking care of a little one! Enjoy your weekend! :)
Quick note.... 7 days of seniors, 17 totaly for me, till I get a new job....a STAY AT HOME MOMMY!!! Oh I am so excited! :)
Friday, April 30, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment