Baby Rogers #2 at 13 weeks!
Baby is face down in this picture

Another profile picture of Baby #2
So it is finally out in the open, we the Rogers family, are expecting Baby #2 January 31. We are sooo excited about this addition to our family. It is such a blessing to be able to carry a child, and now having the opportuity to do it again, I feel like the luckiest woman!
This pregnancy didn't take too long. Chad and I actually tried for a month. I stopped breastfeeding in January, finally got a "normal" cycle a few months later, then bam... pregnant in by the end of May! I found out the last day of school! Finally went to the doctor at 8 weeks, then again at 12 weeks. Susan, thought I was 15-16 week at my 12 week appt, so she scheduled me for an ultrasound. We finally had that today. She thought I might be pregnant with twins, but today we found our that there was only ONE healthy baby!
Now for the deilvery... as of now, I am hoping to deliver in Korea. Chad requested to be command sponsored, so if that happens it will make life a whole lot easier. If not, as of now what I have heard, is that I will get prenatal care at Osan, then deilver up at the Army base in Seoul. If that happens, I will be extatic! Worse case scanerio, I go visit had in November, come home after Christmas, deliver in the states, the go back to Korea a month or two later. Still lots of questions to be answered, but I know it is all in God's hands, and he will work everything out! He always does!
No comments:
Post a Comment