CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, December 3, 2010

Chicago Children's Museum

So instead of shopping on Black Friday, my parents, Ty and I decided to go to the Chicago Children's Museum. Wow, what a wonderful place! It is definitely a place we will be going again, and a place I am going to try to find in other cities! Ty had a great time and there was so much to do!!!! The best part about it was that there were things for kids of all ages, not just elementary age or toddlers, but even babies! I can't wait to take Ty to another children's museum! Ty loves playing in my car, so he obviously had a great time playing in the fake car! He even changed the tire and filled it up with gas!

Running up and down the bump!


The water center! They had the kids put on rain coats, because it sometimes "rains". Ty loved it!!

Playing house. They had everything from a laundry center, play kitchen, and in the picture, even a bath center where the kids could was babies! It was too cute!






No comments:

Post a Comment