CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, August 6, 2010

The Latest News....

So it seems like our plans with this whole move to Korea keep changing, but here is the latest news, as of last week. I don't see if changing, except for maybe a few dates here and there.



In 2 weeks, we are going to be making a trip down to Moody AFB, so Chad can fly with the 74th FS before they deploy. He is going to deploy for 3 (ish) months. That means September through November (sometime). When ever he comes back, he will have a little time off, them report to Korea. He will probably not report to Korea before the 1st of December, I am hoping more like the 1st of January. Either way, I will probably stay in the states now to have our baby. If I went with Chad I would be 32 weeks, and waited to go a month after him like we had always planned, I would be 36 weeks. Either way that is probably too late for me to fly. The only way I would go over ahead of time, is if we got command sponsored. Then I would fly over with him in December, and have the baby in Korea. It is crazy how things change so much with the AF. I guess it always makes life exciting, but it also makes for a HUGE headache!!! We are hoping to find out the sex of the baby before he leaves to deploy, there is NO way that I can wait till November or December to find out, so I am praying they will let us try!!!



While the boys are gone the wives in the squadron make a calender page for everyday that they are gone. I picked 3 days while Chad is going to be there, on in September (the 1st page), one in October, (2nd page) , and one in November (3rd page). You are supposed to pick dates around something that is meaningful to your family. Anyway, here is what I put together for Chad!


In September our new baby we will 20 weeks gestation. I thought that would make for a good "Daddy" page!

Of course I had to include an Ohio State page. I just picked a random Saturday in October to cheer on our Buckeyes!

We will be celebrating our 4th Wedding Anniversary on November 25. He will probably not be there still, so I choose a date at the beginning of November to celebrate this wondering day! (I spelled anniversary wrong... I fixed it!)

Anyway.......As for now, our life is ever changing. But we are so blessed to have such a wonderful child, a healthy baby on the way, a healthy strong marriage, and be fortunate enough have all our needs met. What ever is thrown our way, we will get though together!

No comments:

Post a Comment