Last weekend was a little long, Chad worked ALL weekend for the UTA, and since it was his last with this squadron, he took a little extra time to enjoy it...meaning he left Friday morning, and arrived home Saturday night. LONG weekend for Ty and I!! Anyway, we did a couple new fun things to keep us busy. Friday morning we went to Gage Center (a gymnastics center) where they have open play for an hour, and Saturday morning we went to Powell Gardens. We had a blast both places, and I finally think Ty is starting to enjoy getting out a doing fun things!!! This fall we are planning on enrolling in Kindermusic and hopefully a few other activities!
Swinging at Gage Center. One of Ty's favorite activities!!
Jumping on the trampoline!
Climbing the Chicken Coop (not a real one) at Powell Gardens. He and Cole ended up playing Pic a boo for about 10 minutes! Heather and I just laughed!! :)
Ty and Cole made some butterfly antani!!! I had the help with Ty's coloring, he still likes to just eat the crayons!!

No comments:
Post a Comment