CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, September 12, 2011

Labor Day Weekend- Everland

After our trip to Busan, Chad decided to take a few extra days off. Actually, he had about 10 days off, and only had to taek 3 days of leave. He had 4 days at Labor Day, 3 days he took off, the weekend, and then he also has the following Monday, today off for Chosak (a Korean Holiday similar to Thanksgiving, they let the base off for the holiday, actually the whole American Forces in Korea was off for it, thats how BIG of a holiday today was).

While he was off we headed up to Everland. Ty got to ride a pony for the first time. He first horse ride was with Chad, but this time he was all alone!!! He LOVED it!

He is growing up WAY TOOOO fast, but I LOVE evey minute of it!!


I have told you before, but now you can see for yourself how CRAZY the Koreas are over Blond haired kids!!!!! This was a groupd of about 15 girls at Everland. They started taking pictures of the boys, talking to them, touching them, etc. Ty usually yells or gets very shy around them, but today he ate it up. Jack usually smiles and enjoys their crazy company! haha







So Sweet!! :)



Family Photo, with Ty eating chocolate ice cream! It is still pretty cute to me!!


I LOVED all their halloween decorations. They change them for all the holidays, I can't wait to see if around Christmas time!!!




Riding a few rides!!! This one is called the Popper. It just moves up and down, Ty LOVES it, Chad was not a huge fan, so I ended up riding it a few times with him!!



Just those these two! The only thing that would make this better, Jack in the picture!

No comments:

Post a Comment