CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Update...

So I have been very bad about keeping up with my blog. Things have just been CRAZY here!!! Chad leaves for Red Flag (to Alaska) in 2 weeks, so once that happens, I will have the evening to do all the "fun" things I like to do, aka... blog, picaboo, photoshop, and my newest hobby.. embroidery!!! I have lots of "to do's" while he is gone, and prob won't get half of them done! haha Anyway, here is a quick update.

Jack aka, Jack Jack or Jack Willie, is finally sleeping better. We had to let him "cry it out" about a week ago. He is finally not getting up a gazillion times (when the binky fell out), back to the normal once. Once we are in this habit for a while, I will nix this feeding and he will hopefully sleep 12ish hours! It is a work in progress. He is rolling over both ways, not regularly, but enough. We started rice cereal, and I honestly think he LOVES it! He eats much better than Ty did at this age, and cries when it is all gone. We might start veggies sooner than I thought. O well, just another thing to do at dinner time... no biggie! haha

Ty is great! He has starting going to the CDC once or twice a week from 830-1130. It gives me a break from 2 kids, and Ty the opportunity to play with little ones without me being around! He seems to enjoy it. It is $3 an hour and they even feed him lunch!! LOVE THIS!!! He loves movies, especially Ice Age 1, 2 & 3.

Chad is great as well. He is almost done with the FAC upgrade, actually his check ride is tomorrow. Then off to Alaska for 6 weeks. I'm sure he will enjoy the break, but also miss us a TON!

I am keeping busy. We went to the flower market a few weeks ago (LOVE that place),and Dongdemun (a HUGE, I mean CRAZY HUGE) fabric/notions/ribbon/beads/button/etc. place today. I took pictures but it does not do it justice (will post those later). I wish the states had places like these. They are all whole sale markets, so stores come to them, have things made, then go sell them. But anyone can go, not just ppl who have stores and sell goods. I just LOVE it, and now that I have been once, I want to go back with a "plan" and buy lots of stuff!! If you go without a plan, you are so overwhelmed you won't buy anything!

Ok, so that is the basic update. I will post pics later!

1 comment: