Saturday, April 16, 2011
We made it
We finally made it to Korea! On Friday the April 8th, me and the boys made the long 14 hour trip. Thankfully my parents were able to escort me to the gate, so I only had to do the 14 hours, and then make it through immigration and customs alone. It was quite a site though, me pushing a stroller with 2 little ones, a backpack, bag, and carseat!!! I was the last one off the plane, and one of the last to get my luggage, but when we finally made it out, and met CHAD!!! Ty was so funny, he wouldn't stop saying "Daddy" all day!!! Once we arrived, we had to catch a bus to Osan, then drive to our apartment. We landed at 310, and finally made it to our apartment by 630!! Made for a very long day!!! Honestly, the worst part was the drive from base to our apartment, both boys cried the whole time!! Then....jet lag!!! Wow, I didn't realize how aweful this is!! We kept Ty up on the drive from the airport to base and home, but finally put him to bed around 8. He was up at 2am for a few hours, then finally fell back alseep for a few hours. Jack, was awake as well, eating every 3 hours!! It took till Wednesday (after a long day at the zoo), for Ty to start sleeping though the night. He is still grumpy, and adjusting, but at least he is not waking up in the middle of the night. Jack is finally back to waking up once, then going back to sleep till 630 or 7.
Jack passed out on his play mat!
Walking on the plane. I stopped traffic once I got down the jetway. I had to have an older man hold Jack so I could fold up the stroller, then have him help me carry all my bags onto the plane. As I said, quite a site and experience. Nothing I am going to do anytime soon!!! But... we Made it and are
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You made it! Are you ready to do it again????
ReplyDelete