CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 7, 2011

Oh how our lives have changed....

Ty ice skating for the first time.

Jack One month old!!! Wow how time flies!
Ty playing on the ChoCho train! Sucha fun toy, I want to get him one for his bday!

Happy Valentines Day. My sweet baby boys!

So having 2 kids under 2 is a challenge. Anyone who says its not is lying!!! To make things even harder for me, Chad is half way around the world and I have to rely on my mom or Chads mom for help. Not something I enjoy doing. I can't ask them to get up in the middle of the night and rock Jack back to sleep, and I just hate asking them to do anything. One, they both work, and two, he is not their child. Granted, Chad works, but it is also part of being a new dad, getting up in the middle of the night!! Over all things are going well. I have finally (or think I have) figured out Jack, and Ty is adjusting to all the changes as well! And finally the past 3 nights, Jack has slept 6+ straight hours!!! Technically sleeping through the night, but not quite in my book yet! Hopefully soon!

We still don't know when we will be going to Korea, the date changes almost daily. We might go as early as March 25 or 26 (I would be going alone), or April 11 or 13 (my sister would fly over with me), or wait until April 27 (WAY TOO LONG FOR ME!!). I would love to go with Chad folks, but April 27 is still 7 weeks away!!! I can not stay here that long, I am already wanting to leave and be there!!!

Anyway, I have tried to stay busy these past few weeks. Ty went ice skating for the first time, we went to Chads parents for a week, and now are back in BG. Here are some pictures of some of the things we have been up to.

(I promise I will try to keep up better on my blog, it is just hard to find time with 2 little ones. Thankfully Ty goes to the sitter on Mondays and Tuesdays to play, so when Jack sleeps, I get to do things I want to do, aka Blog, photoshop, etc.)

No comments:

Post a Comment