So the other weekend, when Ty and I were quite bored, I decided it was time to be crafty! His teachers at
PDO tell me he is not much of a
crafter, he spend 1-3 minutes on each craft,
because he only wants to play!! But I decided to give it a shot. I found a cute project online that we could make for Chad for Thanksgiving, since he won't be celebrating with us. We made Hand Print Turkeys! Surprisingly Ty had a great time!!!

Getting ready to start. I put Ty in one of my told t-shirts. He hated this part the most!

Playing with the paint!

More playing and hand prints!

The finished product! I love how they turned out. We actually made 3
in case one was terrible, but they are all cute! It think I am going to send the other to Ty's grandparents!
Chad Update... as of now it looks like he will be leaving the beginning of December! We can not wait for him to come home. It has gone by pretty fast, but I am def ready for him to come home!
Baby Update... 29 weeks on Monday! Crazy how this pregnancy has flown by! Only a few more weeks and we will get to meet this little guy! No name yet, I think we will finally decide once Chad comes home! Other than that I am feeling great, starting to grow a lot more, and will def be ready by the end of January to have this baby!
No comments:
Post a Comment