Day 1.... trying to put on a happy face.
After we got out of the shower at the hotel the morning Chad left. This picture make me laugh everytime I look at it.So last week Chad left for his deployment. He is only going to be gone for 2+ months (not too long), but once he returns, he will turn around and report to Korea a few weeks later. Then we have another 2+ month time of being apart!! So far things are going pretty well. I have not cried too much, a few times though. The other day, Ty poked his head into our bedroom and was looking for his daddy....That made me cry. The Tim McGraw song, If Your Reading This... that made me cry, and a few other conversations with close friends made me cry. But I think so far so good!! I am trying to stay busy while he is gone, but I have a feeling that the weekends are going to drag. This is the time everyone spends with their husbands, and unfortunatly mine is gone. Hopefully some Ohio State Football will help pass that time! On the week days, we have Kindermusik on Tuesday mornings, Biblestudy Wednesday mornings, and PDO (Parents Day Out) on Thursday's. All fun activities for Ty and myself!!! Here are a few pictures from our first few days without Chad.
No comments:
Post a Comment