CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, March 13, 2010

Thinking...

As I sit here watching 4 children, yes 4 children, (Ty along with 3 others, Nicole, Josh and Caroline, a coworkers of Chad couldn't find a sitter for the UTA weekend, so I volunteered to watch them) I wonder how many children we will have one day. I was also thinking about this last night as I sat and watched Supper Nanny (one of my favorite shows). Chad and I have discussed trying for number 2, but I am not sure I am quite ready for that. We have not even hit the toddler stage, and to have that along with a newborn, would be a bit crazy! But then I think of the other side, the first year would be hard, but then they would be able to play together. That would be great! I am hoping for about 28 month apart, but Chad wants exactly 2 years! Who knows. As of now, I am hoping to find out if a deployment or an assignment is happening in the Fall. Once we know that info, maybe I will feel a little better about trying for #2. I guess either way it doesn't matter, we def want more children, and it will happen when it is supposed to! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment